Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am BACK from CHA!!!

Ahhh... there is nothing better than that anxiously awaited package from PTI.... unless, of course, you get to see (and touch and feel!!!) PTI stuff IN PERSON AT CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) SUPERSHOW!!!!


I got back from the most AMAZING little get-away last Saturday and am just now starting to feel like I've rested enough to put a blog post out here. It was exhausting but SOOO fun and I wouldn't have traded it for ANYTHING!!!

I FINALLY got to meet Dori IN PERSON!!! She was the most gracious of hosts... she and her totally adorable family picked me up from the airport, carted me around everywhere, put up with me as a guest in their home (while they are trying to sell their home AND had a showing while I was there!!!).... all sight unseen.... I could go on and on and on everything she and Jamie did for me while I was there. I think the biggest amazement was that Dori put up with me and my obnoxious PTI fettish... although I think she is now almost as obsessed as I am! *insert evil laugh/grin here* LOL!

And, did you notice that picture that Dori is holding? That is Flat Tracey!!! Even though Tracey couldn't be with us in person, she was DEFINETLY with us in spirit!!! *MWAH*

This is the line just to get IN the PTI booth. Unreal, right? The suggestion, right from Nichole herself, was that if you knew what you wanted to get in line and gather your items as you made your way thru the booth. The last stop was the check out.


Nichole Heady greeted us at the end (beginning???) of the line with a shopping bag, a notepad and the warmest smile and greeting. :)


*WHEW* We made it!!! Just LOOK at all of that PTI goodie-ness!!! YUMMY!!!


After all of that shopping, we did the PTI make and takes. Debbie Olson and Heather Nichols were set up at one station and Michelle Wooderson and Dawn McVey were at the other.
Debbie
Heather

Michelle (Mish)

Dawn

Nichole's husband hard at work restocking the shelves.
That's it for tonight!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Yikes! Jolene, I wasn't trying to make faces! I think you caught me talking while pointing to flat Tracey! ;-} It was great to meet you!