Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PTI - WCMD Challenge #4: Australia

ETA: FINALLY getting in here to update on these cards! GOODNESS!!! Where does time go?!?

Papertrey Ink hosted a World Card Making Day challenge and 4 different catagories. This particular one, Australia, kind of just fell together for me. I wanted to keep the focus on the patterned paper that I used because to me, that felt a little "rustic" and the colors really just seemed to "go".

I used a layout recently done by the insanely talented Laurie . I absolutely LOVE this woman's style. Her work speaks to me like no other. LOVE her blog!!!

All products used are Papertrey Ink except for the patterned paper (and I've had that paper in my stash for so long I couldn't even tell you where its from!).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's REALLY late (or really early... depending on your perspective) so I'm just going to post my cards and then will be back tomorrow with all the "deet's". NIGHT!!!




No comments: