Sunday, October 4, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17



OH MY GOODNESS!!! LOVE this color combo Dawn!!! I'll have to admit, though, this was a little challenging for me to come up with something but I think I did it!

I created this happy little anniversary card yesterday for this color challenge AND for World Cardmaking Day. All supplies used are Papertrey Ink (except for the staples, the brown ink and the sentiment stamp ;) )


Don't you just LOVE that GORGEOUS over-sized aqua mist button!?


Stamped the star border from "Let Freedom Ring" in the chai ink for a subtle touch of added texture.

Thanks for looking!!!

5 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

great job. so nice

kari said...

Very pretty!

gretchenl said...

Beautiful, Jo! I love it when you post your projects. :) Hope you had a fun weekend!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great button elements. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sue Lelli said...

Love the ribbon technique and the random buttons are cool!