Sunday, February 7, 2010

HO. LY. SMOKES!!!

I really must make more of an effort to get on here and update! GEEZ!!!

I was busy with a few projects yesterday... Here's what I did!

First up, a Valentine...


Colors used: white, Lemon Tart/Buttercup, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Papertrey Ink, CTMH
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Sweet Love), CTMH (Friendship Alpha)
Other: Button (PTI), Rustic Cream Twine (PTI), Stickles, Swiss Dot Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), Fiskars border punch (threading water)

A dear friend got married yesterday so I whipped up a set of "thank you's" as a gift that coordinated with the wedding invites I made for her. I hope she likes them!
Here is the card I made along with the gift set all put together.
I forgot to take a picture of the thank you before I packaged it all up so there is a bit of a glare coming off of the packaging. I LOVE how these turned out!!! SOOOO elegant!!! The black band of ribbon at the bottom is velvet... SO RICH!
Colors used: Vintage Cream, True Black, Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Papertrey Ink, SU!
Ribbon: SU!, other
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Paper Tray, Vintage Labels, Favorite It Wedding), chandelier (other)
Other: Ranger Distress Ink (Antique Linen), Black Rhinestones, Fiskars border punch (upper crest - I think???), Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels One), Hershey's Kisses and Hugs!

No comments: