Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI Challenge - Paint by number sketch

Well, PTI has done it yet again! Made me stay up until the witching hours of the night card making! LOL!

In celebrating the February/3rd Anniversary of PTI release, Nichole has issued some challenges. The prize? Why, PTI product of course! Worth every minute I'm not sleeping that's for sure!!!

Today's challenge was the sketch below.


Based on our username on the PTI forum, our color palatte was chosen for us but we had free reign as to how the colors were placed.


Here's my take on this challenge...



Paper: Kraft, Stampers Select White, Enchanted Evening, Bitty Box Basics in Spring Rain (all PTI)
Stamps: Sentiment (Favor It Baby - PTI), Star (2008 Holiday Tag Collection - PTI)
Ink: Sentiment (Enchanted Evening - PTI), Star (Breeze - CTMH), Ranger Distressing Inks in Antique Linen and Walnut Stain
Ribbon: Twill in Aqua Mist (PTI)
Button: White/Cream (PTI)
Other: Fiskars border punch (Upper Crest), Charm/Buckle (???)

I hope you like it! It was fun to make! I have 2 girls so doing a boy card was another GREAT challenge for me... I took a step out of my box I'm usually so content and cozy in! :)

No comments: