Sunday, February 7, 2010

Papertrey Ink sponsered CPS Sketch 153

A sweet little thank you that I made this morning since I couldn't sleep. *sigh* I HATE it when that happens! Thank goodness CPS and PTI had a challenge for me!

This is TOTALLY out of my comfort zone... I'm an A2 card maker, ALWAYS, so going square AND incorporating a tri-fold (something I have never done before but LOVED the result!) was a bit overwhelming until I got going on it. Then it all just seemed to fall into place!



Paper: Stampers Select White (PTI), Aqua Mist (PTI), orange (???), In Bloom Patterned Paper in Orange Zest (PTI), Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper in Aqua Mist (PTI)
Stamps: Thank you sentiment (PTI~Teachers Apple), Flourish (???)
Other: Stickles (orange), Button (PTI), Marvey punches, Ribbon (???)

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea