Monday, September 21, 2009

Fixed...

OK... I've fixed the comments section of my blog so that you can ALL leave me a message now. :) I had it set to only registered users apparently... Thanks for pointing that out Corrine!

Hope everyone has a great Monday! I think we are ALL FINALLY better at our house. I think we deserve a break. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Mia started Sunday school yesterday and, as I predicted, had a great time! The girl LOVES to sing and they have a "music" time so they got to play instruments. That kind of thing is right up her alley.

She was pretty bummed that she had to go to day care today. She wanted to go back to her "pretty school" (translation: pre-school) today. I told her that she can go again tomorrow and that she and I have to do her homework tonight. That seemed to put her in better spirits. We have a "scrappy" project to do so it's pretty much a no-brainer for the both of us. She LOVES to help me scrap so this will be fun!

Back to work... Bye!!!

No comments: