Monday, September 28, 2009

I hate Monday's...

But yet they keep coming back every week... *sigh*

It's been awhile since I've made a post on here... sorry about that! It was kind of a hectic week last week! I had to adjust my work schedule (again) so that I could get Mia to and from pre-school and still have Sophie in day care, etc etc etc.... I had a Dr appointment on Tuesday (nothing serious... just a normal check-up), I took Mia to "The Wizard Of Oz" at the theater on Wednesday night. It's the 70th anniversary of the movie so they were having a special showing at select theaters. It was the first time the movie was shown in hi-def. It was AMAZING!!! The ticket price was a little steep I thought ($10 a person... didn't matter the age) but it was worth it. I'm glad we went. Mia and I shared a pop and a popcorn and just had a great time. There weren't a lot of people there but that was OK. I thank my lucky stars that Mia is such a good little girl that I can take her to places like that and not have to worry. She's so well behaved. She just sits there quietly and watches the movie. If she wants to tell me something, she whispers. God love her!

Friday was Jeremy's and my 5-year wedding anniversary. We went out for supper on Saturday night. Splurged a little. It was YUMMY!!!

Saturday Jeremy and I both worked. He got home a little before noon. At around noon I drove to Pat's house to pick up bifolds to bring back to the school in town (there was a wedding that night). At around 1pm, I went over to the school and set up the bifolds and then had to set up a HUGE cupcake tree!!! 5 TIERS!!! Also had to plug in all of the lights. Got done at around 3pm. Had to go back at 4:30pm to light the candles... SO PRETTY!!!



Yesterday was a really busy day... got up and got ready (QUICKLY!!!). We all piled in the car. Dropped Mia off at Sunday school. Jeremy dropped me off at my work. Our cleaning lady is on vacation this week so I emptied the garbages, did the dishes and carpet swept the high spots while he and Sophie went grocery shopping. When they were done, they came back and picked me up, we went and picked Mia up and then went to McD's for a quick breakfast. Got home and then I went up to the school in Pemberton to tear-down from the wedding the day before. Got back home around 1ish. Jeremy and the girls were gone so I just vegged on the couch for awhile.

When he got home, he put the girls down for a nap and then I went to pick up my stuff from the craft show. I didn't do as well as I had hoped but I did OK! I guess I got a lot of compliments but people just weren't ready to buy Christmas/Holiday stuff yet. The owner has asked me to come back for their show in December and to bring a lot of gift tags, gift bags, Christmas cards, thank-you's and birthday cards. Maybe some more journals. Guess I'm going to be a busy little bee the next few months! :)

Now, back to work today. Blech. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: