Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patience is a virtue... that I do not posess!

Just placed an order for some new fun stuff!!! Buttons, inks, stamp set..... ahhhhhhhh.... I wish over-night delivery was a MUST!!!!

Looks like I'm going to have a pre-schooler on my hands!!! Oy... not sure I'm ready for this! Mia will also be starting Sunday school this week. I think she is really going to enjoy that. We sang "Jesus Loves Me" at church last Sunday and she just about came out of her skin because she knew that song and could sing along! If there is one thing that that little girl loves, its to sing. She "sings" along to the other church songs as best as she can - even though she doesn't know the song or the words. It's cute. We even got to meet one of her teachers for Sunday school who just happened to be sitting right next to us.

I'm going to go and register Mia for pre-school on my lunch hour.... coming up in a few minutes thankfully! I'm HUNGRY!!! That girl is just so excited to start school! She's too much of a social butterfly to not be around others. Pre-school will be on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from noon to 2:30...... so it cuts into naptime which I'm not happy about but what else can I do? All of my other options seem to be exhausted at this point. I have a few more phone calls to make so we'll see.

Well, that's about all I know for now. Pretty boring. Can't WAIT for my day off tomorrow!

No comments: