Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preschool and Parties...

Good afternoon all (if there is anyone out there actually reading this... I don't know... SPEAK PEEPS!!! SIGN IN!!! LET ME KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!!!)

Today was Mia's first day of pre-school. The "official" first day was last Tuesday but I didn't get her signed up until that day so she missed it. To say that she was BEYOND excited to go to school is and understatement. In fact, I asked her, "Mia, are you just a little bit excited for school today?" Her reply? "NO! I'm A LOT a little bit excited mom!" LOL! We bought her a backpack last night. It's got all the bells and whistles. I was all set to get her the $5 clearance one which was cute... just a couple of pockets... that's all a pre-schooler needs, right? WRONG!!! She would NOT have it... she HAD to have the green cordoroy one with the pink butterflies with all the pockets. At least that was only $15 so its not like it broke the bank. And, she'll most likely have that thing for a few years so it's all good. I took pictures so I'll have to get those posted later.

We're FINALLY having a 1st birthday party for Sophie with Jeremy's family on Saturday. Its not going to be anything fancy... just fun. :) I hope my little chunky monkey starts to feel a little better... she's got a little cold at the moment that just won't loosen its grip (on either of the girls, really). I hope its not the same crud that's been going around that lasts for weeks and weeks and weeks like I've heard other people saying. :( That would stink. But, we'll just have to keep doing our best to take care of them the best we can. At least they aren't running fevers. Just a runny nose, congestion and a cough (Mia). Typical cold crap.

Last night I took some of my crafty creations out to a craft show to put up for sale. I took out cards, gift tags a journal and "boo" baskets. I hope I sell... SOMETHING!!! HA!!! I'm going to keep making things and take them out there little by little. Maybe something will sell. Let's hope so!

Well, time to get back to work. Tootles!

No comments: