Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Better Pictures and Other "stuff"...

Here's some better pictures of the card I did last week. I finally found my camera cord so I could get those pictures off instead of just the ones from my phone.




Mia got in to get her bangs trimmed today. We took some tomatoes fresh from our garden to Susie. I wanted to give them to her in something besides just a boring old sack so I recycled a paper sack. It had a sticker on it of the store that it came from so I quickly searched my "already made but didn't like so didn't use" stash and found the perfect cut and distressed patterned paper and an already stamped and trimmed house. I could find the exact sentiment that I wanted so I just went with a "generic" Just for you from PTI's 2008 Holiday Tags set. I added a little lace to the bottom and attached the house with pop dots. Tied a few scrap pieces of ribbon around one of the handles and voila! DONE!


I also just made my Frankie "boo buckets" but I don't want to post them just yet. I will say though, they are some of the CUTEST little guys EVAH!!!!
I just put Sophie down for the night and Mia is in the next room just giggling away at "Bambi". Time for me to sign off and get back to making a few more Frankie's for the upcoming craft show! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Tootles!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Supplies* (Gift Bag)
~ Paper: K&Co Bailey
~ Stamps: PTI 2008 Holiday Tag Collection; Martha Stewart Gingerbread
~ Ink: Brown
~ Other: Lace, PTI Vintage Cream Grosgrain and Ocean Tides Twill Ribbon

No comments: