Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OK... I lied...

Since I found some pictures I had forgotton about, this is just going to be a little bit of everything post...
Horse cart races we watched at the Nicollet County Fair

Getting ready for the garage sale last June. I had overflow into the kitchen. LOTS of stuff... didn't sell very much though. Sold A LOT more this past Friday. Different location = BIGGER sales...





Swap Cards for last month: All White and Owls



I don't remember all of the supplies I used but I'll do my best to "remember" at the end of this post.

Miscellaneous cards I made to have on hand. I found a layout that I liked and just went with it. I had just received PTI's In Bloom patterned paper in the mail and couldn't wait to play! I used one of every color that I had cardstock to match! HEE! It was SOOOOO fun!!



My aunt and uncles' dog, Darby, passed away so I thought this would be a good one for them. I added a print out of "Rainbow Bridge" to the inside front cover.

***** Supply list will be added later.....

No comments: