Monday, August 31, 2009

Gettin' Dirty...

Since Mia is gone for a few days, Jeremy and I suckered Auntie Shawnie into watching Sophie for us yesterday afternoon while we took the 4-wheelers out. WHAT FUN!!! I wish we had more trails near us - it took about an hour to get to the trails - but I guess you gotta take what you can get. Because it's been so dry around here, there wasn't a lot of mud or water to play in but we did get dusty. :) I even did one "climb"! I was pretty proud! I'm not really brave on my 4-wheeler, I like to just tour on the trails and play in some mud and water... I'm not a "climber". I like level terrain with a few smallish "climbs". LOL!

Of course, there is always a price to pay when having fun... my allergies kicked into high gear once we were done. All that dust and pollen in the air took hold and I was MISERABLE. I was out cold by 8pm last night. Good thing Sophie went down (and stayed down!) relatively easy last night so I could get some much needed shut-eye. Dealing with allergies and running on approximately 4 hours of sleep doesn't do a body much good.

No comments: