Friday, August 14, 2009

GREAT day planned today!!!

Just a quick fly-by post...

The day started out pretty good; pretty normal.

I'm having lunch with a dear friend, Jenny, today at Big Dog..... mmmmmm.... SEAFOOD PASTA!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Then, after work its off to Barnes and Noble for some coffee and good conversation with Brookie!

This weekend I have more dates with the laundry pile and some SERIOUS quality time with my craft area.... I've got an order for 5 journals, a wedding card AND a birthday card!!! Plus, I just found out earlier this week that there is a craft show coming up mid-September that I want to get some product done up for... BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! Add in to that a mix of time with the girls and hubby... WHEW!!!!

With that said, gotta fly!!! Work (yuk) is calling my name... (oh joy... NOT!!!)

No comments: