Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Card

Sorry for the HORRIBLE picture but I'm just getting started with this whole blogging and posting my "work" thing and I don't have a light tent or anything that would even remotely resemble one so, take what you can get I guess! LOL!!! Plus, I took this with my phone and emailed it to myself so I could get it posted. I don't have my camera cord with me today so again, take it or leave it! LOL!!!



I got the layout idea from a GORGEOUS card that Dawn McVey (if you haven't ever visited her blog, RUN, don't walk to her blog right now and check it out... she is a source of FABULOUS inspiration!!!) posted on Sunday. The only "neutral" or "cream" thread I had is SUPER heavy (I didn't realize that when I bought it) so the stitching is pretty out of whack but all in all, I was pretty pleased with the end result. Thanks for looking!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Supplies* (All are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
~ Paper: Kraft, 2008 Bitty Box Basics in Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise and Dark Chocolate and Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream cardstock
~ Stamps: Teachers Apple
~ Other: Clear Rhinestone, Thread, ACTUAL vintage buttons from my stash, Fiskars scalloped scissors (cloud)

No comments: