Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Shots

I wanted to get a picture of Sophie with everyone at the party so I can make an album of her first birthday. I have an album for Mia of all of her baby showers but being that Sophie is a 2nd child, it isn't customary to have a shower for the subsequent children around here and I wanted to do something for Sophie for later in life.

I have 2 of the luckiest little girls in the WORLD!!! Their families love them SOO much (and spoil them ROTTEN!!!)

Auntie Debbie (my sister) lovin' on Sophie...
Aunt Shirley and Uncle Brad (my brother) (Brett and Nichole's parents)...

My nephew Brett, niece Nichole and Sophie and Mia... (all the grandkids)


Great Aunt Jean and Great Uncle Arnie...


Grandma Karen and Grandpa Jerry (my mom and dad)...


Great Aunt Marianne and Great Uncle Bob...


Great Aunt Corrine and Great Uncle Jim...

2 comments:

Lena said...

Jo!! Thanks for the invite to your blog! I LOOOOOOVE my little Sophie! When did she manage to sneak in a first birthday, seriously????! wow, i can't believe she is one. We NEED, no, we MUST get together for a weekend-Mia and Nikita have so much to catch up on, and now Sophie and Lukas *hehe*

LOVE pics!

Hey, you coming to the scrap retreat next year? I want to go, but i want to go if you and Heather go!!

Noelle Bolstad said...

So cute! Thanks for the blog invite :-)