Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Glad that's over...

Last weekend, that is. Whew.... I'm STILL tired! Garage sale Friday night, work Saturday morning and early afternoon, family get together Saturday afternoon/early evening, work Saturday night/early Sunday morning.... I didn't do much of anything all day on Sunday and didn't get anything accomplished after work yesterday either. I am feeling much better today though and actually feel like I could get SOMETHING accomplished when I get home tonight.

Looks like the rain has stopped for the day so I'll probably put on my waders and get into the garden for some tomatoes and zucchini. I'm kind of afraid though... I KNOW I have a TON of zucchini's out there... just will have to wade thru all of the vines to get to them. Ugh... NOT looking forward to that part. My zucchini's and pumpkins are OUT.OF.CONTROL this year. GREAT crop, just not enough time to maintain it properly!

Honestly, that's about all I have to report today... pretty boring. I think the girls and I will head to the mall tomorrow. Mia needs a new pair of tennis shoes before she heads out on a mini-vacation with Grandma and Grandpa Sonday this weekend for a few days.

Tootles!

No comments: